Phaethon’s Chariot is a start-up auto restoration shop. This company is involved in the restoration and design of classic American cars as well as street and hot rods. We specialize in body work and rust removal. Phaethonâ€™s Chariot recently hired a new state of the art restoration shop at 510 W.200th Avenue Circle Boulevard, Centerton. The company strives to provide the best quality workmanship. Phaethonâ€™s Chariot continues to learn the latest techniques and tools of the trade in order perform the highest quality work.
Phaethon’, the Chariot is located at Centerton in Ohmstate. Our company is committed to doing each job right, every time, and keeping every car owner as a lifetime client of our shop.
The company, which is chartered in Ohmstate by Isoroku Tarnmaclahan, is a corporation that has been state chartered. Since the 1980’s, the company’s owner worked for other businesses in the Highland Valley. He is committed to excellence every single day. This new space allows the company retain more work. 500 square feet of office space are available. The shop, where car repair and maintenance is done every day, is 5,000 square footage.
Phaethon’’s Chariot Restorations has seven communities that are close to each other. Their population is 918,279. This would translate to a $2.0 million annual restoration market. The company hopes to gain a share of this market.
The marketing research and tailored marketing strategy described in this business plan will result in modest after-tax profits of in year 1, quadrupling after-tax profits within three years. It is estimated that by year 3, revenues will reflect a healthy market share of the local restoration market.
It is the goal of the company to target the Highland Valley region within the next twelve month to promote the Highland Valley business. Our target market will be owners of older American cars between the ages of 30 and 65. We intend to expand our company to the Carahge City area of Mythtate after year three. According to our studies, there isn’t much competition in the Carahge region for our business.
- In the Highland Valley, penetrate the market for automotive restoration. The company’s objective is to expand its market reach in the Highland Valley and nearby areas within the next twelve months. We will target men and women between 30 and 65 who own antique American cars. We will be expanding our business to Carahge City, Mythtate in the second year. According to our studies, there isn’t much competition in the Carahge City region for our business.
- This will significantly increase profitability. We will normalize pricing to encourage price sensitive jobs to be done elsewhere. This will allow us to perform more high-end custom work in the less price-sensitive market for restoration. The third-year net profit will quadruple due to this pricing.
- To improve the administrative processes of the company. This will result in a decrease in the owner’s involvement with administrative tasks, which will make it less time-consuming for him to do more important tasks such as sales and marketing.
Phaethon’s Chariot’s goal is to deliver the highest quality work and the most affordable.
- You can do this by only using the best in restoration.
- We use only the finest parts and supplies on the market today to produce high-quality work.
- We only hire the most qualified people to work at our shop.
- We have a metal fabricator who will make any part for your car that we don’t know of.
- Before hiring restoration technicians, we go through rigorous screening. We only hire the best for our work.
Phaethon’s Chariot Repairs guarantees the highest quality car repairs.
Success keys 1.3
These are the keys to success for your company:
- Maintaining a positive reputation within the community
- Quality care.
- Competitive pricing.
- Flexible hours