Bride’s Enterourage is unlike any other wedding attire shop. Our focus is on everything, unlike most bridal shops that only sell wedding gowns. We will cater to the mothers of the bride and groom, bridesmaids, and flower girls. In addition, we will provide an array of accessories for all the female members of the bridal party.
Bride’s Entourage, which is a single-member LLC registered in Oregon, is owned by Dorina Thaker. This business plan is intended to help you secure financing. We expect that the company will reach breakeven within its fourth month.
This business plan shows sufficient funds to repay the loan.
Bride’s Entourage has the following objectives:
- To be the primary one-stop-shop for the female members of a bridal party once the bride has purchased her gown (i.e. mother of the bride, mother of the groom, bridesmaids, flower girls, footwear, and accessories).
- To have vigorous sales in the first twelve months of operations.
- In year 3, sales should be more than twice that of the previous years and net income must not exceed 10%.
Bride’s Entourage offers attire and accessories for female wedding attendants. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional customer service and creating an enjoyable shopping experience. We believe in creating a work environment that is both fun and professional for our employees. This allows them to be reliable and valuable to our customers.
1.3 Keys for Success
Bride’s entourage is essential for success in this business.
- Generate and preserve a reputation of being the one-stop-shop for bridal purchases beyond the wedding gown.
- To establish a strong referral system among other members of the bridal industry,
- Provide stellar customer service.
- Keep an inventory mix that is constantly changing.