Betcher Chiropractic is an Oregon L.L.C. Tarri Betcher, the majority owner of Betcher Chiropractic, is also its Oregon L.L.C. Betcher Chiropractic will become a profitable start-up in its second year.
In the last few decades, there has been a steady increase in demand for chiropractor medicine. It is due in part to the acceptance of many insurance policies and the increase in published research that proves chiropractic’s effectiveness for patients. Betcher Chiropractic has identified two distinct customer categories: individuals between the ages of 45 and 65 and individuals between 20 to 44.
Chiropractors help patients with problems related to their spine, nervous system, muscle, or nervous systems. Chiropractors think that interference with these systems causes impairment of normal functions and reduces the risk of developing disease. The spinal dysfunction or vertebral dysfunction can also affect many vital body functions, including the nervous system, skeletal dysfunction, and joint or articular dysfunction.
This chiropractor’s approach to health care is holistic, emphasizing the patient’s overall health and wellness. Betcher Chiropractic knows that there are many factors that affect one’s wellbeing, such as diet, exercise and environment. Betcher Chiropractic is a non-surgical, natural health treatment that does not require the use of drugs and relies on the bodyâ€™s natural recuperative processes.
Betcher Chiropractic provides holistic care to each patient using the philosophy of individualism as well as holistic medicine. The effects of multiple systems working together can affect your wellness and should be addressed accordingly. Addressing and managing the problems that brought the patient to the doctor is key to success.
- To create a health care facility whose goal is to exceed patient’s expectations. As a feedback mechanism, patient surveys will be used to track this.
- To increase the number of clients served by at least 25% each year.
- To establish a business that is able to survive without any external funding by month 20.
- To create a strong referral and repeat client base.
Betcher Chiropractic aims to bring in and keep clients through the provision of the best, most personal and professional care. It also aims to promote well-being for all patients while assisting them to live a high quality of lives.
1.3 Keys to Success
1. Location: Provides easy access and ample parking for patients with physical limitations.
2. Environment: Create a work environment that is both relaxed and professional.
3. Convenience: Extended hours available for patients.
4. Reputation: Building a strong reputation within your community.