Contemporary Ti Design creates and produces unique titanium jewelry. Contemporary Ti Design creates a variety different designs including earnings and pins as well as pendants. Steve Artificer designs and manufactures all of the products. The company has identified the following marketing/production objectives for the next 3 years to help it grow and get the market penetration they desire:
- Contemporary’s designs must be used in at least 40 galleries.
- The number of designs increased by 8% per a year.
Contemporary Ti Design is a custom maker of titanium jewelry. It is located in Hood River, OR. Contemporary Ti Design offers a broad range of jewelry, including pendants and pins as well as earnings. All of the pieces are made by Steve Artificer. The company will be based in his home. Steve sells his pieces through his website and through select galleries and art shows. Steve plans to employ a sales representative within the eighth month to manage customer interaction.
It is highly fragmented, with thousands to thousands of jewelry artisans competing for distribution contracts. Some are local distributors, while others have national distribution systems. Some artists will design products for larger companies to manufacture, others will design and make the pieces themselves. Contemporary Ti is in the following categories:
- Artists create designs that can be manufactured on large scale and distributed across the country.
- Companies that employ their own designer in-house. Everything is done in house, including design, marketing, wholesaling, and even marketing.
- Steve is an artist who designs and manufactures all of the pieces. Then, he does the wholesaling/retailing.
Contemporary Ti Design is focusing on two different groups of customers. One is the end-consumer, the other are galleries, which can be used as distribution channels. The end consumer will be interacting with Steve via his website as well as through personal contact at exhibitions/shows. The exhibitions/shows will also allow the gallery owners (museum shops, jewelry shops) to be met.
Steve Artificer has provided equity capital for Contemporary Ti. Our break-even point will be reached within the first one year. Based on sales in the next three fiscal years, conservative projections show that annual revenue will be $75,000 by Year 3 The company expects its cash account to remain healthy.
These are the objectives for the first three year of operation:
- To create a jewel manufacturing company whose primary goal it to exceed customer’s expectations.
- Contemporary’s designs are used in at least 40 galleries.
- To increase the number of designs offered by 8% per year.
- To develop a profitable/sustainable home-based company.
Contemporary Ti Design is a company that creates innovative jewelry out of titanium. We exist to attract and maintain customers. All else will fall into place if we follow this maxim. We will exceed your expectations with our services.