Frank Williams, the owner and operator of One Week At A Time website business in Lexington Kentucky, is responsible for its operation. The website aims to educate people on how they can help the Earth and lessen their environmental impact by accomplishing one task each week for 52 weeks. The tasks are simple and will show people how easily they can make small changes in their life to make a difference in their world. This website will generate revenue from affiliate commissions for recommending Earth-friendly products in line with our weekly tips. These products will be offered by affiliates. We won’t be manufacturing them nor carrying inventory. Instead, we will earn commission on each sale.
Our financial strategy is based on staying profitable while keeping expenses extremely low. We will use the profits to help environmental causes that we believe strongly in. We are more concerned about keeping cash flow positive and cash balance positive. The following chart outlines our financial plans.
The following keys of success are necessary to reach our goals.
- Our tips must be high quality and engaging. They should empower and inspire readers to share their tips with others. This will help us grow our user base.
- We must execute our marketing plan well, since the focus is on not spending money, while maximizing our online exposure.
- We must keep our expenses low. We don’t have a long-term goal of generating large revenues, so it is important to control our expenses.
- To get our users to buy through our site, we must first sell our product recommendations. This will allow us to earn our commissions.
One Week at A Time is a website that teaches busy people simple weekly tasks to improve the environment. We are here to assist people in becoming more environmentally aware, helping retailers sell Earth-friendly items, and using our commissions to pay for expenses and donate profits to environmental causes.
- Use simple weekly tasks to teach people how they can help the environment and lessen their personal environmental impact.
- You must sign up for at least 5,000 subscribers in order to receive our weekly environmental tips email newsletter after the first year.
- To receive 10,000 visitors per month to our website.
- To achieve profitability within six months.
- To contribute all company profits to environmental organizations and causes
1.3 Keys to Success
- Quality content:Write great weekly tips that are easy to follow, simple, and to the point. These tips will inspire you to get your weekly task done.
- MarketingFocus is on link building, search engine optimization and word-of mouth to spread information about our website, email tips, and other services.
- Expenses: Keep other expenses low to make achieving profitability easier. There is no need to spend a lot of money in order to accomplish our goals quicker.
- Promote and presell Earth-friendly products so our users are motivated to buy via our site’s links. We receive our commissions.