GlobeSpan Meeting Planners, Inc., a company dedicated to the representation of meeting organizers from all industries, will be established. The founders have more than 17 years’ experience in the hospitality sector working with both domestic as international meeting planners. GlobeSpan allows the founders to share their knowledge with meeting planners as well as work with hotels and resorts around the world.
GlobeSpan Meeting Planners will be partnering with HelmsBriscoe – the industry’s largest and most respected meeting and conference resource company – thereby putting a full service operational division at GlobeSpan’’s disposal.
GlobeSpan Meeting Planners’ mission is to provide the best quality service possible to clients and be the most productive member of the HelmsBriscoe association. By providing a total meeting resource including hotel/resort site searches, rate and contract negotiation, as well as recommendations for complete event planning, on-site management, airline assistance, and cruise assistance at no cost to the client, GlobeSpan becomes a time-saving “one-stop shop.” GlobeSpan is a perfect, no-cost alternative to the hassle of in-house meeting planning. GlobeSpan will be compensated by the hotels/resorts, and by the complete event planning/airline/cruise assistance offered by HelmsBriscoe’s Resource One at the rate of six percent of gross revenues generated, paid in commission. GlobeSpan offers a valuable and easy alternative to its clients as well as a flexible working environment with fair compensation for its founders.
1.2 Keys to Success
For success, we must achieve four key elements.
- Prospecting for clients is a constant and diligent process.
- Provide timely, reliable, money-saving site searches representing only the hotels/resorts which best reflect the clientsâ€™ needs.
- Maximizing revenue potential by offering all commission-based services provided by HelmsBriscoeâ€™s Resource One, turning a program which would have been commission on hotel rooms only revenue into commission on complete program revenue (air, production/audiovisual, program planning).
- Combine the knowledge of both owners to provide greater value for the client.
- To receive a gross sale commission of $30,000 until December 31, Year 1.
- Book a gross sales commission in excess of $120,000 by December 31st, Year 2.
- To receive a gross commission of $284,000 in December 31, Year 3.
- To repay $50,000 of small business loans by July 1, Year 4.