The Supreme Courts will house a full-service multisport facility along Boulder Highway, Henderson, Nevada. This facility is unique in that there are no other similar sports facilities anywhere else in the Las Vegas Valley. This plan will be used for defining the scope and making investments in the opening of the facility. It will also be used to evaluate The Supreme Court’s mission, goals and objectives on a continuous basis.
The Supreme Courts’ success is based on our ability to market effectively, create a “:cool” atmosphere where people like to be, as well as hiring qualified/certified staff to help with the operation of our leagues and programs.
The growth of the sports and fitness club business is impressive. It accounted for $10.6 billion in revenue last year. According to **, it is expected to continue this trend. The Supreme Courts projects a strong net profit for its first year, with this number expected to rise significantly by year three.
** Confidential and proprietary information deleted.
The Supreme Courts have the following main goals:
- 800 memberships sold by year one, 1,200 in year two, 1,600 by the third year and 1,600 by year three.
- You will need to organize and develop different sports leagues, and market them effectively to ensure that they are filled to capacity. seven leagues running twice a year with 8 – 12 teams per league).
- Sponsor and/or support four community events in our first year of operation.
- At least 5% return to investors within the first year of operation
The Supreme Courts is a multisport and fitness complex designed to be used by the residents of Henderson and the surrounding areas. It is our mission provide the best facilities, staff, and equipment for all members. We also generate profit for the owners as well. In addition to providing excellent service to customers, The Supreme Courts is committed to creating a unique sporting environment that will enhance the enjoyment of all employees and members of the facility. The Supreme Courts is dedicated to community. We sponsor and host community events whenever possible. Our goal is to increase members’s enjoyment of sport, fitness, and all aspects of life through the use our facility.
1.3 Keys to Success
The Keys to Success for The Supreme Courts are as follows:
- Marketing We must make The Supreme Courts a prominent name in Las Vegas Valley and market our services to every segment of our market.
- The atmosphere and design of the facility will make it a desirable place to be.
- Knowledgeable/qualified staff and management: By providing the users of the facility with knowledgeable and qualified staff who show genuine concern for the patrons, people will feel comfortable and confident that The Supreme Courts can meet all of their sport and fitness needs.