R & R Printing is a new print brokerage firm, formed as a sole proprietorship. The owner has extensive experience in the printing industry as a sales manager.
We will offer printing services for a wide range of print media, including business cards, letterhead, envelopes, brochures, booklets, business forms, posters, catalogues and labels. Our goal is be a one-stop shop for all your printing needs. Our products, prices, and services will all be top-notch, but our marketing strategy focuses more on building long-lasting relationships.
R & R Printing’s focus on helping businesses obtain the right printing products and services will help it increase its sales by more than $1.5million in three years while improving its gross margin. R & R Printing will stand out by combining their expertise and reliability with competitive pricing.
The owner will invest $15,000 to finance the start-up and seeks a 5-year loan of $50,000.
- You can easily sell the property for $750,000 within one year.
- In the third year, sales will increase to more than $1.5million
- Gross margin should be at least 30%. Maintain that level.
- Maintain client base and acquire 20 new clients within the first year.
R & R Printing is committed to helping businesses acquire the printing products or services they require. R & R Printing offers a high level of practical experience, know-how, and a network of industry contacts, so clients save money and time by allowing a printing professional to handle their printing needs. Many print shops don’t have the right equipment and products. Businesses rely on professionals that can provide all their printing needs, from paper and binding to graphics and graphic design, at a reasonable price.
R & R Printing, is one of these vendors. Our goal is to deliver the highest quality printing for our clients, with the highest efficiency and reliability. R & R Printing is known for its quick response times, expert advice, and high-quality solutions. This results in satisfied repeat customers. This gives you a steady customer base and consistent profits.
1.3 Keys To Success
The keys to your success in this business include:
- To fulfill your printing needs, we provide consistent, timely and accurate information.
- One-stop shopping with competitive pricing and high quality products and services.
- Build long-term relations with clients to develop a loyal repeat customer base.