PrintingSolutions.com is being designed as a global Internet printing services/print shop who is focused on reducing the overall printing price structure, in addition to enabling business-to-business transactions for printing presses and the graphic art design industry. PrintingSolutions.com will also attain a competitive edge by offering services such as website development and e-commerce, which have become essential for any business presence.
PrintingSolutions.com intends to establish and operate an Internet print shop with services costing significantly less than the prices of its competitors, while supplying superior quality. Incorporating its website and graphic art services, Printing Solutions will enable both start-up and existing companies to reduce their printing and e-commerce costs.
Highlights of PrintingSolutions.com
- Breakthrough services. PrintingSolutions.com will develop a unique website that provides customers various ways to create business stationery, including business cards, envelopes, notepads, and door hangers. A graphic art design center will also be provided, enabling customers to create company logos and other designs essential to their company’s identity.
- Trademarks. The company plans to register a corporation under the name of PrintingSolutions.com and operate under the same name.
- Large marketplaces. Recent Forrester Research Inc. reports that B2B commerce will bring in $2.7 trillion annually by Year 5. The data indicate that 53% (or more) of all online business transactions will be made through emarketplaces.
- Qualified and experienced management.
- Customers. This company will primarily target start-up and small businesses across the country. The company will also work with large companies to make deals.
The biggest competitive threat for PrintingSolutions.com will come from iPrint.com. However, we will have a competitive advantage over iPrint.com by offering lower prices on all products and services. Customers in this industry are sensitive to both quality and price, and at PrintingSolutions.com they will benefit from both offerings.
PrintingSolutions.com has a world-class management team with direct knowledge of the industry, extensive research experience, and unique administration skills. Mr. Dalton Grant will lead the team.
The company projects that during the second half of Year 1 it will generate revenues of $250,000. For Year 2, and Year 3, the company expects to generate revenues of $2.91 and $5.82 millions, respectively. PrintingSolutions.com is seeking $830,000 in venture capital to be used for:
- Establishing a presence at the office or organization in the United States.
- Completing development of the Internet print shop.
- Promotion of the website and its products and services.
The mission of PrintingSolutions.com is to become a global company, utilizing the power of the Internet to become the market leader in providing online printing, website designs, graphic art designs, and a B2B portal for the untapped printing press and graphic art design industries. This will be achieved by combining high-quality craftsmanship with low costs.