This document contains information about Play Time for Kids.
Play Time for Kids has identified the family entertainment industry as its primary interest and to that end the company has focused its efforts on the development of one or more family entertainment centers (FEC) to provide quality family entertainment activities to the communities in the Our County, Big City area.
Play Time for Kids, a company that is focused on family entertainment within a family-oriented community. Play Time for Kids has the potential to benefit from an expanding industry.
Entertainment is the new buzzword of this millennium. David L. Malmuth is the senior vice president at TrizenHahn Development Corp. He observed that people aren’t just interested in purchasing things. They are looking for an experience. The keys to creating memorable experiences include authenticity, fun, and participation. Americans have money to spend, and they will spend it on entertainment. According to statistics, Americans spend more on entertainment and less on healthcare or clothing.
Play Time For Kids is focused on quality family entertainment. The first development phase, which is described below, includes construction and marketing of an initial FEC. FECs as proposed by the company will provide the type and amount of family entertainment and adventure that current markets demand.
In addition to other funding and capitalization efforts detailed herein, the Company anticipates that it will seek funds from other sources who may assist in purchasing the building we will initially lease.
Recent U.S. Census Bureau censuses found that between 1999 and 2000 personal consumption and amusement and recreation expenditures rose by $31.5 billion. The overall industry gross was $56.2 billion. Source: U.S. Census Bureau, Statistical Abstract of the U.S: 2000 – The National Income and Product Accounts of the U.S., 1929-94, Vol.1.
With our strong management team and our aggressive marketing plan, we project a consistent and minimum annual growth of five percent.
The objectives for Play Time for Kids are:
- To create a service-based organization that exceeds customers’#8217 expectations.
- To increase the number of customers by at least 20% per year through superior customer service and word-of mouth referrals.
- At the end of the first calendar year, have a 90% clientele return rate.
- By the end of the first year, you will be a well-known community destination.
- Educate the public about what the company offers.
The company will be the leader in Northeast Our County.
We provide child care services in a child-friendly environment. Our goal is to ensure that both parents and children receive outstanding service in a safe, fun, and educational environment.
1.3 Keys for Success
These are the keys for success in your business:
- Superior Customer Service: High-quality, hourly care and services.
- Environment: Create an atmosphere conducive to professional trusting.
- Convenience: offer clients a wide range of services in one environment.
- You should be able to find it easily for your customers.
- Reputation is credibility, integrity, 100% dedication
- Indoor activities are available for all year entertainment
- Facility designed to reduce overcrowding
- Seasoned management team.
The company believes that there are ways to reduce certain risk factors.
- To finance operations in the first year of operation, initial capitalization.
- Low overhead by using multi-skilled workers and continuous training (e.g., child development classes).
- Attative marketing creates a strong customer base
- Strong community ties are essential for strong involvement with nonprofit organizations.