Hang Toes Surfing will become a major player in America’s activewear and surf wear industry. Hang Toes Surfing’s members are surfers and designers creating quality products that can be used for skating, surfing, and other active lifestyles. Hang Toes Surfing aims to expand their market reach and become a well-known apparel and logo company.
Hang Toes Surfing Inc. is a Florida corporation whose products are made in South America. Florida was strategically chosen as a location to provide Hang Toes Surfing reliable product feedback. It is widely considered the US’s capital for the Hispanic South American blend.
Hang Toes Surfing offers both active-wear and surf clothing, which will soon be distributed in the United States.
Hang Toes Surfing can supply the active-wear market, which is growing rapidly, with high quality apparel made by their South American supplier. The clothing lines can be broken down into five segments: surfing, recreational, fitness, speed (cycling), leisure, and extreme skaters.
The management team at the company is composed of sports-oriented individuals who design products to fit their active lifestyles. The President of Hang Toes Surfing is also President of the South American manufacturer. He has 25 years’ experience in surfing, and is committed to the sport. His love of surfing has been passed to his children, who are also involved in surfing competitions. The Vice President and Chief Executive Officer of the United States were inspired to get involved in support of their children’s participation in skateboarding and ice hockey.
Hang Toes Surfing is an exciting business that will leverage their individual sports passions for the greater good of the company as well as for all sports-active people and their lifestyles.
Year one sales are projected to be $765,000 Hang Toes Surfing will generate robust profits by year three.
- Provide specialty surfing stores with top quality active-wear products
- Create brand awareness and develop new products
- To develop and expand the sales force across the United States
- Our first year in business will see us achieve sales of $700,000. In addition, our monthly sales will exceed $50,000.
- Sponsor local community sports events
- Develop products that attract buyers and sell to customers
- To develop a strong ecommerce market and maximize our profit margin
Hang Toes Surfing focuses on the after-market. This market has been identified by the numerous specialty shops that have opened across the United States.
Hang Toes Surfing has the ability to adapt its product line for a variety recreational activities, including leisure and casual. Our mission is:
- We will focus our product lines on the top-selling products against other companies such as Reef, Quicksilver/Roxy, Reef and Billabong.
- Our surfing industry experience will help you identify products that are most appealing to consumers in specialty stores.
Keys to Success
- To develop a clothing line that suits their tastes and needs, we need to hear from customers (kids and teens)
- Develop a niche market for our unique apparel (bags, beanies, hats and surf boards)
- Maximize profits with selling over the Internet
- Controlling and scheduling production to maintain low overhead costs is key to lowering your overhead costs
- To inform our existing clients and the general public about our new image, create a marketing campaign that is successful
- Marketing can help build brand equity and image.